October 9, 2012

so ive just became a very busy lady

so here is a funny story..... guess who i just got off the phone with. (no it wasnt hot topic :(....) american eagle called and wants me. yay! back when i interviewed with them, the lady made clear that they did not have the hours to give and that if you were looking for some extra income, this would be a great second job. at the time i had already accepted the polo job but was still exploring and looking for a job that was a little less costly. their hours range from like 8-35+ hours a week and that itself depends on how well you work. not to toot my own horn (TOOT-TOOT!) but i think im a pretty awesome person and a hard worker. you'd be crazy not to hire me....well either that or they cant affored me ;) well anyways over there, your work harder, you get more hours. so i took the job.

i explained to them my situation with polo. i just had my orientaion there and so im waiting for them to contact me so i can see when im schedule and adjust my availibility so i can work both jobs. AE seems to be very flexable. im hoping polo is as well. they seem to have more hours to give, like atleast a garenteed 20ish so we'll see how it goes. they pay more so im designation them as job #1. AE #2. depending on how i like more and who likes me more will hopefully result in one full time job after the holidays. hopefully i can also keep my new years new york trip un harmed.....

for now though, before i get carried away with predicting my jobs' future, i will just take things one step at a time. on the down side of all this, i dont know whats gonna happen to all my other projects i was planning. this weekend i was looking up different zumba moves, techniques, songs, and how to get certified. my work out routine will have to change again. the photograph bit was a little bit of a bust just because im short on cash. i loooked at a few magazines and got a few ideas but nothing past that. ive done some drawing but not as much as i should be. i dont have a place to do my sewing projects yet but my new income will help that. im sure there were other projects but thats whats on my mind now....lol. i wont be at both jobs forever so its now like things will never get done, i just have to get organized. again, gotta take things one step at a time. polo just needs to hurry up and call me so i can taker that next step!!!! they said wednesday or thursday so ill just need to be patient..............

jon is doing his first weekend shift this weekend, which means i am going to have to face the farmers market alone......ugghhh!!!!! last time we were there i vowed that i would never be the one driving! there are too many stupid ppl there.... im surprised nobody has said hello to my tires and goodbye to the world yet! on the plus side i get to visit the awesome-junky-garagesale-toystore! they have tones of cool star wars stuff!!!! this might be another store jon bans me from, lol. im already not allow to look at pet stores un supervised cause i tend to come home with stuff...or an animal... but i have good reason to go this time cause our theme for the half bath is star wars and it needs more stuff! i think as long as i dont come home with a $4000 life size yoda, im good. :)

well AGAIN, thats all for now! haha
<3 Aim

No comments:

Post a Comment