July 15, 2012

Another over due post

Hello hello! Another long time-no post.

To catch you up to speed:

Jon is away at tech school.
I am incredible bored without him.
I quit my job at Dillards to go to school. Did great on one class, dropped the other :/
Still doing zumba, it's super fun :3
Jon is coming home on August 2ND.
Our anniversary is August 2ND. :D
We will be moving to NewJersey some time in August. I'm super excited about it :) official date tbd.
Thought my apt least was up in September, nope, it's August.
We will be living at the speer's temporarily in August till it's time to go to Jersey.
On base housing has a 2 pet limit...
Apartment hunting sucks when your in another state.....
Packing is a pain in the butt!
I have way to much junk.......
Hastings is closing down!!! YAY CHEAP MOVIES AND MANGA!!!!

That's just about it for now. Once I'm in Jersey I'm going to attempt to use this to keep ppl updated on our new life in Jersey. :)

As of right now this second, I am watching Archer and cuddling with my baby Axel. <3

I see a Hastings trip in my future :3


No comments:

Post a Comment